Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Apparently blogging is the new hot thing. Or I have just been behind the curve ball for some time. I will go with the latter. I have tried the "old school" method of jotting down thoughts and workouts, but that never lasts longer than maybe a week. Maybe. So I will join the new era and try the online thing. Who knows, maybe I'll survive longer than a week. It seems to be faster, and create less hand cramps so we will see!

Today my kids had me looking like one of those crazy old women... And I mean this is all seriousness. My hair was a mess. I had on pj's and a robe with no bra at 9:30 still! I had one slipper on, and one flip flop. (I still have yet to find the matches for either pair) The people living around me must have thought I was murdering my son by the way he was screaming and hollering. And all I had to do was even look at him for this to occur. Gotta love big time changes. We have only been in Japan (Came from the East coast) for about a week, and the time difference has gotten the best of us all. Night time is day time and vice versa. I thought we were starting to get on a pretty decent schedule and begining to adjust. But after fighting to get him to sleep last night, and they way he was acting this morning I now realize I was greatly mistaken. My daughter is just going to adjust on her own time, and I'm fine with that. How much ruccous can a 3 month old cause? HaHa, I better stop there before I eat my own words. Anyhow, after about an hour of this nonsence he finally decided he wanted to lay down. And I was finally able to pull myself together and look semi-normal. (I don't think I'm ever quite "normal") Hopefully for my sake, and my neighbors, he gets over this soon. Terrible twos are not fun as it is!

On to my workout. Yes, I did still get one in today. Amazing..I know. I am only on day 2 of P90X, and feeling pretty good. Not great, but hey, I guess it's as good as it's gonna get starting to workout again after a year off. I did continue to work out while pregnant, but honestly not like I could have/should have. After getting here and seeing all of the freaking amazing/cute clothes they have...and then seeing how incredibly SMALL they are, I have decided to get my butt back into gear and get back on the workout train. It's been a while, and I still have a long way to go. So no more waiting. It starts now. I WILL get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. And by pre-pregnancy, I am referring to my first pregnancy. With that one I gained a whopping 100 lbs. Talk about fat kid status. I was there.. I lost about 50 lbs of that when I got pregnant with my daughter. Only gained 20 lbs with her (A miracle!) and lost that after 1 week of having her. So now, I still have 50 more to go! Let's get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment