Thursday, November 15, 2012

November Goals

Even though the month is nearly half over I forgot to share my goals for November. For October I did not reach my weight loss goal but I did lose inches I wasn't expecting. So time to move on from there. My goal for November was to lose 8 pounds and to continue my daily walking or running. I am getting bored with my DVD's so I also want to expand my horizons and try a new workout. I am thinking I will try something online first to see if I like it, and then go from there. Gotta love YouTube, right? No need to waste money!

With my lil one now crawling around I feel like I am getting a workout in itself between consistently chasing after her, and then sprinting when my 2 year old suddenly gets quiet. That's a scary moment right there ya know. Quiet toddlers are never a good sign. Unless they are sleeping. Then I embrace it. Especially if they both happen to take their nap at the same time, I go crazy! I usually don't know what to do with myself. It has been happening more often lately and I hope it doesn't change back! It's rather nice having time again just to myself. Even if it isn't for long, it's just amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment