Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Busy Busy

It's been kind of chaiotic here lately. Last week I did really good with working out every day. My shortest walk/run was 3 miles and my longest was 5. I was very proud of myself. This week has been a different story. Monday it was storming and Tuesday I had to shadow someone at a prospective job. Yesterday Bella had her 6 month check up and today she was feverish and cranky. So needless to say I have not had any workouts outdoors this week. And I am going stir crazy! Don't get me wrong, DVD's are great, but I need to get out and so do the kiddos. Nico just goes crazy when he doesn't have that outside time.

Tomorrow I have an interview!! It is with the company I shadowed at on Tuesday. I am so so nervous. They perform behavioral event interviews and I have never had an interview like that before. I just hope I stay calm and don't let my nerves get the best of me. I would really REALLY like to get this job!!

Halloween was great. Nico was Buzz Lightyear and Bella was a Unicorn. They were just the cutest. I think Bella got just as much candy as Nico did and she didn't even have a bucket and was sleeping!! People just kept putting it on the stroller, like she can really eat a chocolate bar at 6 months?! lol Oh well, they were kind. Nico and the hubs enjoyed it for sure.

Here is Bella at 6 months! Showing her true personality...she would NOT smile for the camera at all.

And had to throw in a few Halloween pictures..



No comments:

Post a Comment