Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fresh Outlook

Everyone has their days. You know, the ones where you feel amazing..and the ones where you just don't. Well this morning was one of those days for me. I woke up feeling like a cow. Just fat. It happens sometimes. But I started looking through my pictures again.. This helps me get out of my funk. I looked back to when I was pregnant with my son. THAT was fat. Then I looked back to before I was pregnant. That is where I want to be. And I will.

What I fail to realize often times is that while I may not be back to my pre-pregnancy weight, I have certianly come far from my post pregnancy weight! The week I had my son I weighed 276 pounds. When I found out I was pregnant I weighed 170. Big difference. Today I am 212. Still a big difference, but it's better than before. I only gained about 15 pounds with my daughter and lost that a week after having her. I learned my lesson the hard way with my son.

So while I may still be "big" now. In my eyes..and others. I know that I have come a long way. And I need to focus on that when I'm having a bad day. And just keep going!

 This was before I was pregnant. My goal.
 This one was a month before I had my son. I have no pictures after this.
And this is me now. Trying. Struggling. And trying to make my goals a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment