Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I feel like I'm gonna fall into the toilet

Day 1 done!





Today marks day número uno for T25. I made it through the workout with only having to use the modifications for a couple of the exercises. My calves were just done. They were hard and in knots. But hey, I don't think modifying it was bad at all! It's there for a reason! And I was just happy that I didn't stop. 25 minutes of straight moving. That's a win.

Since Joel left for training it's been hard to run. We have a co-op here that I am part of, but running in 100+ degrees?? No sir. Can't do it. I like waking up early, forcing myself to lace up my shoes, and watching the sun come up as I'm headed back from my run. That's why I decided to do the T25. It will only help me be a better runner anyway.

I was like a kid at Christmas waiting for that package to come in the mail. When it finally got here I ripped it open, with the help of lil man of course, and started reading away! Even though it got here two days ago, and I couldn't wait to get it, I just couldn't bring myself to actually workout yesterday. I think I was scared. 25 minutes sounds amazing! But then I started thinking...what did I get myself into! If Insanity was an average 45 minute workout that I could barely do, and it had breaks, how much was actually crammed into that small 25 minute window..but this morning I knew the only way to find out was to put it in and press play.

Now, going to the bathroom sucks. Picking toys up off the floor sucks. Standing up from sitting down or vice versa...sucks. My legs hurt. My butt hurts. And I am tired! I know tomorrow it will feel worse, but I think it's making me actually look forward to my workout! That way I get the blood flowing again and my muscles will get nice and stretched. Just gotta keep going... I will post my beginning measurements by the end of the week and can't wait to have my final results to compare them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment