Monday, August 19, 2013

STATurday (Late!)

I realize it is not Saturday. I had a very hectic weekend dealing with the two crazies. I missed my workout on Friday and was going to make it up on Saturday..but that did not happen. Neither did any nap times for the kids. It was a looong day. Izzy is teething and may have had a stomach virus. She was throwing up and had way too many diaper changes that day. She does have three teeth coming in, one of which is a molar, so I am wondering if it was from that or just a bug. Sunday we got in a short nap for Nico and Izzy and they got to talk to Daddy on the phone! I did my stretching and I actually did my measurments.

This weeks results are..
Weight: 215
Chest: 41
Waist: 36.75
Arm: 12.5
Thigh: 26

AGAIN! I gained weight. I would love to blame this on Mother Nature. Or the Cortisol Effect. Whatever one is actually responsible!!! I hate seeing the numbers go up, but I am still happy to see the inches go down. I am really hoping that by the end of Week 4 I start seeing pretty dramatic differences.

All in all, I feel good and that's all that matters. I feel like my clothes are getting looser and love it! I am still having to modify throughout the workouts in a few places, but hope to be able to finish a full workout with no modifications by the end of the program. Pretty realistic I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment